Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for multiple Customer Service Specialists on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm based in Belfast. These are full-time, 35 hour per week, permanent positions. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wishes to take their first step into a Financial Services role, or continue their career in this area.
A FTSE 250 Financial Services company with a Head Office based in Belfast City Centre. The company is known for delivering first class customer service and as such have a loyal and growing customer base.
As a customer service specialist, your role will involve working with customers who are interested in financial assistance, through delivering a great customer service experience. Duties in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
- Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
- Take customer calls and answer product enquiries
- Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
- Create and book appointments between Customers and our Customer Advisors
- Develop good stakeholder relationships with the wider sales and administration teams.
- Develop knowledge of the financial services industry
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Results orientated individual
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Current/recent work experience in a customer service role involving administrative tasks
- Experience within a customer service or contact centre environment
- CF1 (UK Financial Services Regulation and Ethics) qualified
- Salary is £19,000 + excellent bonus package based on performance
- Annual leave starting at 37 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Generous Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Society Bonus scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellbeing promotion and health initiatives
- Excellent culture and investment in personal development
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Experience: 0 yrs