Honeycomb is assisting our client, an established and growing Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a Customer Success Executives for their office based in Belfast. This is a permanent full time opportunity within an extremely successful organisation.
Our client is an award-winning Financial Services company. they help service users who are struggling with financial debt to make manageable payments and provide confidential help. This is an extremely rewarding job.
The role of Customer Success Executive offers support to the Client Services Operators. The team deliver expert advise and technical solutions to meet the needs of the customer. There are 2 main responsibilities to this role:
- Answering inbound calls and returning missed calls within the time frame allocated.
- Identifying and resolving any service user discrepancies.
- Keeping services updated with both information and advise on their arrangement.
- Data input to ensure all service user information is up to date and relevant.
- Documenting all information relating to calls according to procedure.
- Directing calls to the appropriate Client Services Officers.
- Ability to synthesise complex processes into simple and engaging language.
- 2 years excellent customer service experience.
- Fully proficient across the MS Office package.
- Fast to learn new software
Salary for this role is £16, 250. The over all package for this opportunity sets it aside on the Belfast market. With a central location, modern office space and a performance regulated bonus.
For further information and to apply, contact Hannah Fleming on 02896 207050 or apply via the link attached.
Honeycomb, supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs