Honeycomb is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, a leading, Belfast based FMCG supplier to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis. Excellent location and regular 37 hour working week with a modern office setting.
Our client is a leading FMCG supplier like no other, with a head office function in Belfast. The organisation are continuing to invest in their service offering, brand and infrastructure and deliver an exceptional service to their customer base. The business is highly successful and offers a unique and office-based environment.
Due to an increase in demand, our client is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Administrator on a permanent basis. As Customer Service Administrator, you will often be the first point of contact for customers approaching the business, delivering an exceptional service to the market. Typical duties will include;
- Dealing with telephone queries in a professional and timely manner
- Providing accurate information on the company's products and services
- Dealing with issues and complaints effectively
- Administration of billing
- Additional duties as required
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate;
- A minimum of 1 year's customer service experience
- 3 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C+ (inc Maths & English) or 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
To discuss the role in confidence, contact Erin at Honeycomb on 028 90918590 or email the CV via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs