Honeycomb is delighted to be representing a successful Financial Services organisation, in the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor for an assignment with flexible options to work from home or on site. With an hourly pay rate of between £9.00-10.50 per hour on offer, this role is a full time contract with the opportunity to go permanent if desired.
A business who, due to sustainable growth, require a number of experienced Customer Service Representatives to join their team to follow up on initial enquiries from new customers. This team service calls with customers who have expressed an interest in their services and would like to book a consultation with one of their trusted advisors.
Your role as a Customer Service Advisor may involve some of the following duties:
- Providing information to new customers
- Scheduling appointments for new customers to speak with advisors
- Ensure accurate and adequate detailing of customer information on the database
- Support with customer queries over the phone
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role (1 year minimum)
- Excellent communication skills and team ethic
The hourly rate on offer for this role is £9.00-10.50 with a range of other benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs