Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a start-up FinTech company with the recruitment of multiple Customer Operations Specialists (Collections) to join their growing team. This is a new, exciting, full-time and permanent position.
A start-up FinTech company based in Belfast City Centre. Honeycomb are exclusively partnered with this client, who are experiencing rapid growth and expansion of their Customer Operations team and are seeking experienced and motivated collections professionals to support their clients and build upon their reputation.
There are currently multiple opportunities in this organisation across the Collections space.
This role will suit a candidate with a drive to develop their career within a successful start-up. We are looking for someone who can thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic environment and who wants to be part of the next big thing in FinTech!
Typical duties will include;
- Monitoring the collections process for customers (ensuring monthly payments are received on time, chasing outstanding debts and arrears)
- Being the first point of contact for customers, answering any queries and solving issues quickly and effectively
- Communicating through a variety of different mediums based on customer needs e.g. social media, e-mail, calls and live-chat
- Use customer feedback to refine operational processes
- Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk Operations to investigate possible fraudulent applications, spot trends and make decisions
- 1-2 years experience in a collections based role
- 5 GCSEs at grade C and above to include Maths and English
- Experience within a FinTech organisation
- Previous exposure to live-chat systems
Salary is dependent on experience, and the package comes with some fantastic benefits including a company share scheme.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs