Honeycomb are working in partnership with a household name within the Utilities Sector. We are assisting with the recruitment of a Customer Care - Scheduler. This assignment is a Full Time Temporary post based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work as part of a successful team for the selected candidate.
A well known utilities business with a presence in Northern Ireland. This organisation host a specific range of products and services to clients in homes throughout the nation. With the rise in business over the coming months our client requires Temporary support to fulfil their customer demand.
- Liaise with contractors & customers in accordance to tiered jobs/tasks
- Dispatch engineers to jobs and record all relevant details onto database
- General filing and administration of paper based/hard copy documents
- Collaborate with Service Manager to assist in mapping for contractors/engineers
- Liaise with customers to agree appointment dates or resolve problems and complaints
- Any other adhoc duties required to support the everyday running of the operation
- 5 GCSE's (including Maths & English Grade C & above)
- Previous exposure to in-house customer database packages
- Reception/ Service Desk Administration experience
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar service role
- Competent IT skills to include Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a contact centre environment dealing with high volume telephone enquiries
An hourly rate of between £8.20 and £8.71 will be on offer for the successful candidate. The company also offer an attractive holiday package as well as free parking and other great benefits that can be discussed during interview.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs