Honeycomb is delighted to assist our public sector client in the recruitment of a customer advisor for their Meter Accounts Dept. Full time, 6+ months contract. Excellent benefits, Belfast.
The Client - This large organisation provides a wide range of opportunities for staff with regards support whilst working remotely to internal development and progression opportunities. Competitive package with flexi time and overtime opportunities. Further details disclosed throughout application.
The Role - Due to an increase in workload, this role is open with initial longevity of 6 months and likely to extend with incremental reviewal across the banding.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain metering and account related data received from Field Services/ Metering Contractors/ - in adherence to agreed policies and processes. This will include interpreting and producing reports.
- Update bespoke billing system with New Connection Application information, liaising closely with colleagues in Customer Connections Team.
- Investigate escalated queries relating to complex metering and billing issues - initiating Visit Requests/ Meter Maintenance Requests when necessary.
- Provide advice to Customer Service teams to help facilitate first time resolution of complex customer contacts.
- Provide tailored account configuration solutions, ensuring compliance with Billing Policy.
- Schedule and prioritise own work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels.
- Engagement with monthly Performance Hub meetings, collating data and providing supplementary analysis.
- Support effective working relationships with colleagues
The Person - An ideal candidate will be highly organised; analytic and able to prioritise workload.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Math's.
- 1 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word
- Experience of producing and interpreting reports
- Experience in administering Utility account data and charge maintenance.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs