Honeycomb is delighted to work alongside a reputable industry firm for a full-time temporary Customer Advisor - Engineering Support (Temp-Perm). Free parking & benefits(Airport Rd W).
The Client - This company has a real family-feel orientated culture with a range of benefits: from free parking to a free bus from the city centre to subsidised on-site canteen & additional internal perks.
The successful applicant will be required to work flexible hours between 8.30am and 7.00pm Monday to Thursday and between 8.30am and 4.30pm on Fridays, usually working no more than 37 hours per week. Overtime is paid at a flat rate for the first 12 weeks based on a 37 hour week. From week 13 it is paid at time and a third Mon-Fri and time and a half on Sat, Sun and bank holidays, based on a 37 hour week. Potential extension once this contract is finished.
The Role -
- Dispatch engineers to jobs with the support of other PES staff and recording all relevant details onto database
- Handle incoming telephone calls effectively providing an efficient service to existing and potential customers in a target driven environment.
- Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, following defined business processes, delivering customer service requests and initiating remedial action in respect of complaints.
- Liaise with all departments within Phoenix to help resolve customer related issues within company standards of service.
- Support all processes required to ensure effective operation of emergency services including rota preparation, database update, liaison with dispatch centre, issue of safety notices to the Health & Safety
- Interpret priority technical information to ensure that the appropriate responses and data capture requirements are recorded.
- Promoting connection and service sales opportunities achieving personal and team targets for profitable business generation.
- Utilise diary and resource planning system for company processes.
- General administrative tasks, recording customer complaints and data inputting of sales call reports, service work documentation, completed meter/ service job documents and installer management Preparation and follow up of promotional mailings.
The Person -
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years' experience within a customer services environment dealing with high volume telephone enquiries and/or telephone selling.
- Relevant administrative experience.
- Experience of managing a diary system
- Experience of updating high levels of data on a computer system
- Experience of complaint handling
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs