Honeycomb is thrilled to be exclusively representing a Top Industry Client in the recruitment of an immediate full-time temporary 'Credit Control Administrator'. Excellent benefits and likely extension. Belfast site with parking.
This highly reputable NI company prides itself in it's wider suppliers who have contributed to their growth and thriving success across the food production/ distribution market. Fantastic reputation with stakeholders and alike. Free parking on site and development opportunities are to name but a few of staff benefits.
- Reporting into Transactional Finance Manager
Transactional Finance - Maintain Daily & Weekly billing cycles for varied customer base and responsible for processing distributor rebates / reconciliations.
- Managing key accounts on a daily basis ensuring they are trading within credit terms.
- Tracking and summarising outstanding items on key customer accounts, and actively following up to resolve queries and keep accounts up to date.
- Tracking and summarising debit notes issued by customers and issuing to the relevant departments for authorisation and/or relevant paper work.
- Liaising with sales, customer services, despatch and support teams to ensure queries are resolved timely and accurately.
- Assisting with credit vetting & opening of new account using credit insurance.
- Assisting with the development and preparation of Key Performance Indicators on key customer accounts.
- Other reasonable duties as a member of a finance department.
- Microsoft NAVision (desirable)
- Previous experience in FMCG environment
- Administration experience within busy finance department
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate to Advanced
- Strong attention to detail
- Flair for analysis
- Team player
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.honeycomb.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs