Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Global Law firm, with the recruitment of a Corporate Office Assistant for their large office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time and permanent position. Great opportunity for growth and progression.
A prestigious Global Law firm with Grade A office space in Belfast city centre.
The role of Corporate Office Assistant will play an important role in supporting the ongoing success of the business by creating a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to the Belfast office and providing effective and efficient support as a key member of the Business Services team.
- Meeting, greeting and registering of all clients and visitors at reception and directing them as appropriate.
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation in the reception area at all times.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Managing the reception mailbox, including checking voicemails.
- Responding appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Belfast office.
- Responsibility for booking, controlling use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after use.
- Responsibility for venue hire and other private meeting / function requirements.
- Liaising with members of the Operations and Projects team to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the catering and refreshment requirements for meetings and other functions.
- Managing of car park spaces on a day-to-day basis and allocation of visitor car parking and team members for temporary use.
- Responsibility for staff photographs, including liaising with photographer, hair and makeup and arrange appropriate staff to attend.
- Responsibility for ordering and arranging flowers, gifts etc. as requested.
- Processing of all in-coming and out-going mail in accordance with office procedures.
- Day to day responsibility for arranging and managing couriers (including receipt and dispatch).
- Responsibility for replenishing stationery and other office supplies in accordance with the office stock take and ordering procedures.
- Responsibility for fire alarm test notifications.
- Working collaboratively with the PA to the ALT Management Team and the Office Operations Assistant, including covering some of their responsibilities as required.
- Providing support with general office management (including checking tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area, meeting rooms, private offices and all other areas) and escalating any issues.
- Supporting the arrangements for meetings and other functions, including the preparation of papers, presentations and other materials.
- Supporting the travel and accommodation arrangements for members of the Belfast team and/or any visitors to the Belfast office (including partners, associates, business services managers or other visitors).
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to the Belfast office as required.
- Providing cover for office related functions and events as required.
- 5 GCSE/GCE 'O' Level at grade A - C in English and Maths.
- A proven track record of working in an office operations and administrative role within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This role comes with a market leading salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs