Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious global Law Firm, with the recruitment of a Corporate Office Administrator. This role would suit a dynamic graduate looking to carve out a business support career with a leading corporate organisation. This role is full time and permanent with excellent training and development opportunity.
A prestigious global Law firm with over 40 offices world wide.
This role is aimed at talented graduates interested in using their knowledge to support associates and Legal professionals working on a range of legal matters. They will have a keen eye for detail, be highly motivated and possess strong organisational skills. The successful person will provide support across the following areas:
- PA support, diary management, management of calls and posts.
- Document Support - preparation of client documentation and correspondence.
- Finance - coordination and preparation of all expense claims / finance reports.
- Business development - work on client pitches and organise events.
A full job description is available.
- Graduate or equivalent, or A levels with relevant experience.
- Strong typing skills
- Strong MS Office skills
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package. Excellent opportunity for training & development.
To apply for this role, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!
Experience: 0 yrs