Honeycomb is assisting our client, a renowned Law firm in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Career Paralegal (Conveyancing). This is a full time permanent position with and excellent salary and package competitive on the Belfast market.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paralegal in a thriving Legal firm. The successful candidate will provide high level support to qualified staff within the Conveyancing department to include:
- Assisting Solicitors in preparation for trials.
- Taking statements from witnesses.
- Producing documents and contracts.
- Researching cases and any legal information required.
- Helping to prepare bundles for court.
- Filing cases and handling client caseloads.
- Drafting documents and letters.
- General administrative duties: phone calls, emails, scanning and emails.
Key skills required for the role:
- Proven experience working within a Conveyancing department
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise their own work load.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills for the role:
- Experience using a Digitalised Case Management System.
- Experience with Conveyancing (Commercial or Residential)
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and an excellent work place environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs