Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting for a Compliance Administrator on behalf of a large Professional Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
A large, Professional Services team which operates across the world in various areas such as Audit, Risk, Compliance, Technology, Legal and IT. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within Compliance and to be involved in exciting, critical projects.
Working alongside the wider team to provide finance and risk management support to EGC Governance Relationship Management in accordance with EGC Finance and Risk protocols, to include the following:
- Project managing the annual billing cycle, including the distribution of invoices to our clients
- Following defined processes for client billing
- Liaising with the wider network firms on inter-territory bills and keeping client account plans up to date
- Supporting with the collection of debts
- Understanding and coordinating risk management
- Updating and maintaining various risk trackers
- Coordinating with internal teams on annual risk renewals
- Assisting with ad-hoc risk queries and responding to network risk questionnaires
- Preparing and assisting with client communications
- Progress monitoring and reporting
- Attending internal meetings
- English and Maths GCSE at grades A - C
- Proven office work experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to produce quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications - Excel and Word is a must
- Proven Compliance support experience
- Administration experience gained in Professional Services (Accountancy/Legal/Banking)
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and offers an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs