Honeycomb is assisting our client, one of Europe's most innovative Legal businesses, with the recruitment of an Client Support & Facilities Assistant for their office in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
As a Client Support & Facilities Assistant you will ensure that client and facilities support functions are provided to a satisfactory level.
As an experienced Client Support & Facilities Assistant you will perform tasks including:
- Reception duties including: greeting visitors, staff and contractors in a polite manner and directing them as appropriate.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to staff in the Belfast Office.
- Support with arrangements for meetings and other functions, including the collation of papers.
- Providing support with general office management (stationary replenishment, tidiness and cleanliness of front desk area, meeting rooms and private offices).
- Facilities duties including: the distribution of internal mail and outgoing mail.
- Coordinating passes for visitors and building maintenance teams.
- Liaising with building maintenance contractors and catering suppliers.
Key skills required for the role:
- GCSE grade 'C or above' in Mathematics and English.
- 1 year previous experience working as an administrative assistant and/or receptionist.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Proficient at typing.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Need to be physically fit as there may be some lifting required.
- Experience using a switchboard is desired but not essential. Training will be provided
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs