Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a Client Relationship Management Assistant for their high performing Business Development and Marketing Team, based in Belfast city. This is a F/T & Permanent role. Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 10am - 6.30pm.
A dynamic and prestigious global Professional Services firm, with over 30+ offices Worldwide. A true leader in their field.
The CRM Assistant will provide day-to-day CRM business development support to the US offices. The Assistant will work closely with the US Senior Manager, Client Development and will work to analyse, as well as measure and report activity and advancement against targets and clients in US Practice Group Strategic Business Plans.
The role will include but not be limited to:
Documentation / reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports including, but not limited to: client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm (e.g. disseminating client-specific market intelligence, internal updates, financial reports etc)
Data collation and management
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis including: client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client's markets and client needs analysis (to help identify leads and opportunities)
- Collecting and coordinating various client information
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date (e.g. secondment trackers, activity trackers, client snapshot pages on the intranet)
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm's client relationship management approach
- Graduate with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business, or with equivalent work experience.
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs