Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a prestigious global professional services firm with the recruitment of a Client Relationship Assistant. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent opportunity for development.
A global professional services firm with a large shared services centre based in Belfast. The client is known for their first class customer delivery and this is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and high performing team.
The Client Relationship Assistant will support Global Relationship Managers across a minimum of 6 accounts in the management of the firm's relationships with its key strategic alternative investment and FIG clients. The incumbent will work closely with other business development and marketing team members and with other support areas such as Finance and HR. Some of the duties will include:
Documentation / reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports including, but not limited to: client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm (e.g. disseminating client-specific market intelligence, internal updates, financial reports etc)
Data collation and management
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis including: client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client's markets and client needs analysis (to help identify leads and opportunities)
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date (e.g. secondment trackers, activity trackers, client snapshot pages on the intranet
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm's client relationship management approach
- Graduate with a strong academic background, preferably in Marketing/Business, or with equivalent work experience.
This role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs