Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting alongside a large division within a public sector organisation for a Staff Officer - Change Project . Min 51 week contract post; competitive package & free parking; G.Belfast.
The Client - This organisation hosts multiple divisions with large budgetary spend across a number of government platforms. Director level engagement throughout multiple sites where a collaborative approach towards policy & risk mitigation caters for a robust centralised business support unit.
The Role - This client are rolling out a new project portfolio management system that will encompass all areas of the institute's work. This new system will replace a number of bespoke systems which are at end of life. There will be considerable business change associated with the new system
This 'business-critical role' will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Liaise with Divisional and Branch Directorates; interpret the requirements and negotiate with Project Team, to provide appropriate advice and solutions to reflect the overall change programme and individual work stream requirements:
- Delivery of a comprehensive training programme for relevant staff;
- Delivery of a comprehensive communication programme for relevant staff;
- Communicate change initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Executing, managing, monitoring and reviewing activities, in accordance with the project management requirements.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
The Person -
- At least 2 years' experience in change management;
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes;
- Knowledge of change management approaches, and the ability to flex these to best suit the project team, to ensure embedding and adoption of the change and realisation of benefits
- A passion for sharing knowledge; driving desired behaviours through a coaching mentality
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to translate messages and information for many differing audience needs
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs