Honeycomb is delighted to be representing our not-for-profit client to recruit for a Centre Manager to support their Lisburn operation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
A social enterprise and charity, working with children and parents across NI.
An exciting opportunity to join the senior management team of the charitable organisation. This role will involve managing the day-to-day operations of the centre, managing staff, managing facilities and looking after stock control.
This is a shift-based role, however as a member of the SMT, you will have priority over weekends off, however you must be adaptable to working unsocial hours where required.
Duties will include;
- Managing the operations and budgets of the organisation
- Implementing new operating standards and procedures
- Staff management
- Liaising with landlords, contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring maintenance checks are regularly performed on equipment
- Managing inspection logs
- Identifying risks and hazards
- Monitoring staff workload and managing performance
- Opening and closing the centre
- Managing employee relations
- 3 years experience in operations/centre management, preferably within the charitable, hospitality or leisure sector
- Experience managing a large team of full-time and part-time staff
- Facilities management
- Experience monitoring budgets
- Exceptional customer service
- An understanding of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- Degree educated
A generous salary of £30-35k, including a fantastic benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs