Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious global Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of a Business Support Executive for their Legal Services Team based in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent role. There is excellent opportunitiy for career development and progression.
A global Law firm with upwards of 40 offices worldwide. Known for being a true leader in their field.
The role of Business Support Executive will be to provide a consistently high standard of administrative support to the Legal Professionals and Associates in the Legal Services Team, ensuring that all tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner to enable the smooth running of the team's support function. In particular, they will support with all matters relating to finance, business development, travel arrangements and preparation of complex and often confidential documents and presentations.
General PA duties - PA support, diary management, management of calls and post etc.
- Maintenance of diary events and organisation of the day-to-day schedule of fee earners
- Coordination of meetings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary documentation
- Respond to telephone calls in a professional manner, acting as a filter to manage and control calls
- Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programmes, to include booking flights, hotels and car transfers
- Preparation of holiday/absence trackers
Document Support - Preparation of client documentation and correspondence
- Type letters, correspondence, presentations, reports and legal documentation.
- Proofread all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to the appropriate high standard.
- Prepare and/or ensure availability of necessary agendas, presentations and meeting papers, including printing and timely distribution.
Finance - Coordination and preparation of all expense claims/finance reports
- Take responsibility for submission of expense claims on behalf of fee earners and maintenance of copies, ensuring cross-check against Corporate Amex expenditure if appropriate.
- Prepare fee reports on matters/follow up with Finance team.
- Routinely update Carpe Diem; complete and close timesheets where appropriate and prompt fee earners where necessary.
- Work on client pitches, liaison with Business Development, Creative Services and Printroom for timely production of documentation.
- Coordinate/organise client and office events and ensure all details, post-event, are followed up.
- Ensure databases are kept up to date.
- Graduate or A Levels with relevant experience.
- RSA Stage 1 / 11 text or word processing.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
Salary for this role is £20K with an excellent benefits package. Excellent training & development with opportunity for career advancement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Louise Quinn, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs