Honeycomb is assisting our client, a boutique Financial Services firm based in South Belfast, with the recruitment of a Business Support / Data Processing Administrator. This is a full time and permanent role, paying up to £22K.
A boutique Financial Services firm based in South Belfast near Forestside. A well established firm, they are growing out their high performing team with the recruitment of a Business Support professional.
To Process all commercial New business, Renewal business and additional premium requests in a timely and efficient manner. This includes:
- Initial contact with brokers/accountants and clients and any follow up clarification required to ensure the agreement processing from proposal stage to booking stage is as seamless as possible.
- Collating the required monthly payments once credit decision has been made this includes - Correct inputting of the agreement onto sentinel and payout added to payout list, Confirmation letter sent to the customer and Customer file set up and filled
- Pay out list is prepared for the Director by 10am each day.
- Notfication emails are sent to brokers/accountants by 1pm daily.
- Providing client administration support and interacting with clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Contribute to wider administrative tasks as and when required.
- Inbox and email management, ensuring that items are actioned daily.
- Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately.
- Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate supplies are maintained.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating to data protection and confidentiality of information i.e GDPR.
- Undertake such other appropriate duties that may be deemed necessary by Line Manager.
- 5 GCSE's Grade A-C, to include English and Maths
- At least 2 years experience working in a Data processing role
- Proficient across the MS Office suite
Salary for this role is £20 - £22K
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs