A boutique Financial Services firm based in South Belfast near Forestside. A well established firm, they are growing out their high performing team with the recruitment of a Business Support professional.
- Building excellent relationships with both clients and Introducers whilst upholding the Company reputation for exceptional and personal service.
- Applying the correct terms and conditions for incoming Finance agreements and ensuring accurate processing of the agreement onto the system.
- Management of personal and shared inbox ensuring all emails are actioned correctly and in a timely manner.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating to data protection and confidentiality of information i.e GDPR.
- Resolving customer queries received via email or telephone in a timely manner.
- Contribute to wider administrative tasks as and when required.
A professional person with excellent attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills.#Able to work effectively as part of a small but productive team.
Flexibility to support all areas of the business.
High Level proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
- Salary for this role is £20 - £22K
A supportive working environment.
Excellent holiday entitlement.
Competitive Performance related Bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs