Honeycomb is delighted to be representing our fantastic client based in East Belfast to recruit for a Booking Administrator to support their team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity to join a small, vibrant not for profit.
Our client is a brilliant organisation providing training and support to professionals in a unique field. They have a small office in East Belfast with 10 staff members and a busy and bustling atmosphere.
This is an ideal role for a strong administrator which experience across logistics, booking coordination, electronic filing and time-sheet processing.
Typical duties will include;
- Facilitating the smooth running of the office
- Supporting an efficient booking system
- Processing time-sheets
- Organising incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality
- Evaluating events post occurrence
You will have experience across;
- Office administration
- Processing rotas/time-sheets
- Maintaining electronic filing processes
- 1+ years experience in an administrative role
- 5 GCSEs (A-C)
A generous salary of £18-£20k, as well as flexible working and fantastic benefits.
Experience: 0 yrs