Honeycomb is pleased to be recruiting for a Temporary Billing Administrator for an innovative organisation based in Belfast with an immediate start. The company are offering the opportunity for a permanent placement for the successful candidate.
A technology company who have had tremendous growth over the last year. They are known for doing things differently and focus on creating a positive and dynamic working environment for their employees.
Due to continued success there is now space in their team for a dedicated Billing Administrator. Our client is looking for an attentive person with a relevant background and keen eye for detail. The role involves creating invoices for submission and resolving billing issues as they arise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advise on billing related queries with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with specialist third party suppliers and update company database
- Update both internal systems and client records with accurate data
- Resolve disagreements with creditor and request payment of pending debts
- Analyse data and ensuring the accurate billing of clients
You will have knowledge of billing procedures and show great attention to detail. An analytical ability is essential for this role, as well as great communication skills.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's with grade C or above in Maths and English
- At least 2 year's experience within a billing administration role
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work unsupervised and remotely if required.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Experience: 0 yrs