Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a market leading IT company based in Belfast City Centre for the Recruitment of an Administrator.
Market leading global IT company with a modern Belfast city centre office. This client has a major focus on employee welfare and improvement, as this company has plans to rapidly expand in the near future.
- General administrative duties
- Process time sheets and payroll
- Corporate booking e.g flights and apartment booking
- Ensure company expenses are processed properly
- Complete background checks on staff
- Administrative experience
- Real hands on attitude
- Pro-active and willing to learn
- IT knowledge is preferable but not essential
- Salary up to 24k DOE and also including corporate benefits#
- Full training provided
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew Nethery, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs