Office Assistant, Belfast, c£20,000 plus benefits, Professional services company
C£20,0000 plus company benefits
Your new company
HNH Human Capital are seeking to recruit an Office Assistant to work for a leading professional services Law Firm based in Belfast. This role is aimed at talented graduates interested in using their knowledge to support Associates and Legal Professionals working on a wide range of legal matters. They will have a keen eye for detail, be highly motivated and possess strong organisational skills.
Your new role
Within your new team you will be responsible for providing a consistently high standard of administrative support to the Legal Professionals and Associates, ensuring that all tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner to enable the smooth running of the team’s support function. In particular, support with all matters with regard to finance; business development, travel arrangements and preparation of complex and often confidential documents and presentations.
Office Assistants will generally have the following attributes;
- Graduate or equivalent, or A Levels with relevant experience
- RSA Stage I/II Text or Word Processing (strong typing skills essential)
- Excellent Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both formal and informal and willingness to collaborate with others
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
The above qualities and abilities should be clear in your CV.
You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £20,000 and company benefit scheme as well the opportunity to work in high quality office space in a supportive and collegiate team environment.
What to do now?
Forward your CV to our recruitment consultant, Rachel Coleman at RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call 02890278155 for further information.