Your new company
Based in Belfast, your new company is recruiting for a Transportation Services Administrator.
Your new role
To assist in the daily operation of the business in the areas of gas transportation services, including application of Network Code processes, providing administrative support for supply competition activities and liaison with gas suppliers operating within the Licence area.
* Responsibility for the processing of all requests from gas suppliers to permit customers to switch gas supplier within agreed timescales.
* To facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of information to gas suppliers to meet Network Code and industry requirements.
* Operation of the purpose built systems for customer switching activities.
* Provide a high level of service and ensure equitable treatment to all gas suppliers operating in the Licence area.
* Liaison with gas suppliers and other departments to resolve issues or queries relating to gas transportation.
* Assist with other administrative duties within the Transportation Services department as directed by the Transportation Services Manager.
* Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues, contractors and partnering agencies to ensure an integrated contribution to corporate objectives.
* Observe and comply with policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and observe and continually promote equal opportunities and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
* Participate in learning and development activities that develop personal effectiveness and assist in improving performance in the role.
* Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in line with the level of responsibility of the post and in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent
* A proven record working in a business administration environment excellent administration skills
* Excellent administration skills
* Comprehensive IT skills including ability to use all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Ability to work independently with a methodical approach in a highly demanding environment
* Ability to operate in a professional and confidential manner at all times
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position with a salary of between £15800 and £16600, and hours of Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm and Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs