Your new company
A well known charitable organisation
Your new role
Within your new role you will be responsible for processing all fundraising income and delivering administrative support for all income generating activities. You will also be responsible for leading on the administration over a number of key areas whilst providing excellent customer care. Some of your key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Updating Raiser's Edge database with accuracy
- Main point of contact for enquires from supporters and suppliers
- To generate correspondence to supporters, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate, whilst also in line with legislation
- Supply regular campaign reports to management as requested
- Ensure supporter feedback, queries and complaints are responded to and recorded as per process and in line with good fundraising practice.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful within this post you will be required to meet the following essential criteria:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above to include English and Maths
- At least 1 year's administrative experience within an office environment
- Proven experience of inputting data to a database
- Strong customer service skills
What you'll get in return
If successful in securing this post, you will in turn receive:
- Belfast City Centre location
- Hourly rate of £8.21 + Holiday Pay
- Immediate start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs