Your new company
Based in North Belfast, your new company is a well known and established business in its field.
Your new role
- To provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including: - order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, stock counting, stock investigating, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking
- To ensure accurate stock investigations (both manual and computerised) and other associated procedures relating to the monitoring of stock
- To promote a positive company image through your accuracy, knowledge and attitude to the job.
- Accurate and efficient stock counting and date checking.
- To ensure stock counts are done efficiently and comply to safety and legal requirements.
- To monitor stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored under the appropriate conditions.
- To ensure that all waste, losses and damage are kept to a minimum
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate will be a team player with experience in working to deadlines
- They should have the ability to work on their own initiative and organise the shift duties
- They should have a proven high level of productivity
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a warehouse / office environment
- Experience in using a Warehouse Management system
- Good excel knowledge
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position with hours of 37.5 per week which could be any 5 out of 7 days, shifts include 7am - 3pm and 2pm-10pm. Salary is competitive and dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs