Your new company
A leading UK law firm with a network of offices, you will be based in Belfast City Centre.
Your new role
To maintain good working relationships within the office and to provide a first class service to all external and internal clients, showing professionalism and displaying a friendly disposition at all times. You will also assist with estates assistant duties as and when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 12 months previous Receptionist experience within professional services, ideally within legal
- Experience in co-ordinating events desirable
- Provide a high quality client service at all times with a positive, can do, calm and confident attitude
- Ability to work flexibly, covering early morning and evening meetings/events where necessary
- Sufficient and accurate keyboard skills, using outlook, word, excel
- Confident in setting up audio visual equipment and troubleshooting during client meetings from time to time
- Excellent personal presentation with a professional and respectful demeanour
- Attention to detail with and a neat and tidy approach to working practices
- A polished, friendly and helpful approach to dealing with any problems that may arise
- Confident when dealing with suppliers and service engineers
- Organised, paying close attention to detail and tidy approach to work
- Willing to work well alone and within the team, with a supportive approach
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines getting things right
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Excellent internal and external client care skills
- Self confidence and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to grasp things quickly and easily
- Ability to identify problems and act on them promptly and efficiently
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive, can do attitude
- Taking care and attention with all correspondence and documentation
- Excellent presentation skills reflected in work
- A methodical and organised approach with keen attention paid to every detail
- Good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available, and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales
- The ability to support and encourage colleagues particularly when they are under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to the sensitive nature of our business it is imperative that confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
What you'll get in return
This is a Monday to Friday position with hours of 9am - 5.30pm and a starting salary of £16000 - £18000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs