Your new company
Hays are delighted to be exclusively working with Women in Business to recruit for the newest member of their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced environment with great exposure to business and networking.
Your new role
The role of the Programme Co-ordinator is to provide:
- Programme coordination and administrative support across all WIB's programme activities, ensuring associated tasks are completed in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Programme Administration - maintain all databases and records, follow up delegate communications, register all delegates, respond to all queries, send regular reminders and set up online platform to be shared with delegates
- Oversee virtual programme modules ensuring programmes are recorded and converted in a timely manner so they can be provided to delegates
- Maintain the Centre of Learning pages on the website, assist with marketing materials through the use of digital tools like Canva and Hootsuite
- Office Administration - respond to and/or process all enquiries/communications and file correspondence/attachments, process invoices, maintain stationary levels, answer phone, respond to admin emails, take payments over the phone, resolve false bookings
- Support Head of Programmes in converting sales and carry out additional marketing when required
- To undertake all other duties as instructed by the Head of Programmes
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 6 months work experience in a business environment
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, able to achieve within a fast paced, dynamic and target-driven environment
- Resilience and openness to feedback and learning
- Adaptable with evidence of attention to details
- Ability to speak up regularly with a positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and social media knowledge preferable
- Degree or equivalent would be desirable
What you'll get in return
Salary range £17000-£22000
Opportunity to develop commercial and business knowledge whilst, at the same time, build a valuable network within the N Ireland business community
Applications from men are welcome.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs