Your new company
Based in North Belfast, your new company is a well known and established business in its field.
Your new role
The role is to proactively provide a personal, confidential and efficient support service to the Sales Director and Wholesale Director. This would include managing the Director's diaries, giving support to the wider Sales team and being an integral part of planning annual events.
- Proactively manage directors diaries, ensure all Directors are prepared for meetings and that all documentation for said meetings is collated and professionally presented
- Communicate effectively with Directors
- Plan and make arrangements for meetings with Group & Divisional Directors and personnel
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests (handling them where appropriate)
- Research background materials and information, and prepare documents, reports and presentations
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree or private secretarial qualification
- Min 2 years previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Experience of dealing with highly sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to perform administrative and analytical tasks accurately
- Superior telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good advocate - able to express ideas clearly and convincingly
- Proven capability to apply problem solving and influencing skills
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position based in North Belfast with a well established company where you will receive a pension contribution, free parking and paid annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs