Your new company
Based in Belfast City, your new company is a a privately-owned UK firm of actuaries, pension consultants, pension scheme IT specialists and administrators.
Your new role
- Provide PA support to key individuals by carrying out diary management, travel bookings and email management.
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and working as a team across the business sites, to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager.
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of reports, client documents ensuring all templates are in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales.
- Representing the business in all strategic and operational activities to support and drive the business forward through contributing to the delivery of multiple initiatives and projects.
- Assist with reception duties including call handling, managing post, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Ensure to maintain and uphold quality standards, including ISO27001. Taking responsibility for document and information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry.
- Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks.
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of diary management, travel bookings.
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration.
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks.
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position, with a degree of flexibility in the working hours and a competitive salary which will be based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs