Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a Facilities Management contractor based in Greater Belfast to recruit a Facilities Helpdesk Operator on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 2-4 weeks.
Your new role
Working on a busy help desk the main duties of the role will include:
- Answering and logging planned and reactive maintenance calls on the Facilities helpdesk system;
- Liaising with subcontractors and engineers to ensure speedy completion of work;
- Closing down jobs on the helpdesk system;
- Creating monthly reports on completed work;
- General administrative duties including raising purchase orders and invoicing as and when required;
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have experience in a similar role and have strong organisational and administration skills. An excellent customer focus and telephone technique is essential, as is reliability and a professional attitude. IT skills are essential, and whilst it is a given that you will have some Word/Excel skills, training on the in-house computer system will be provided.
What you'll get in return
The role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract for an initial period of 2-4 weeks with the possibility for further extension. You will be paid an hourly rate of £8.50 per hour plus holiday pay which will be paid weekly via Hays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs