Your new company
Based in Belfast, your new company is looking to recruit a Customer Services Administrator on a full time and permanent basis.
Your new role
Working closely with the sales department, you will support the business in processing orders by telephone and email. You will also be responsible for taking general calls in regards to deliveries, product queries etc as well as offering professional advice whilst maintaining an excellent level of customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within an office based Customer Services environment is essential
- Professional manner - articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Enthusiastic, friendly and able to work as part of a team in an open office environment
- Organised and tenacious to take ownership of tasks and see through to conclusion
- Demonstrates strong process in all of their work
- Passionate and evidences high commitment
- Excited by and adapts quickly to change
- Previous experience using SAP desirable
- Track record of building relationships and delivering commitments to customers
- Strong Excel Skills
- Proven to use own initiative and take ownership of issues
What you'll get in return
This is a full time and permanent position, where you can grow and develop to make a successful career in, salary will be £17k depending on experience and hours of 9:30am to 5:30pm including 1 late night a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs