Your new company
A public Sector Organisation based in Belfast
Your new role
- To support Heads of Branch - assisting with internal branch reporting requirements ensuing that requests for information are fully addressed, including any ad hoc requests for information that may be required;
- Assist Heads of Branches in the monitoring and updating of Branch KPI's ensuring that branch business plans, resource bids and risk registers are current and reflect the branch position
- To provide admin support for projects
- Develop branch coordinate calendars with key delivery dates, integrate into the calendars of key staff and issue reminders to ensure delivery.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provision of support to maintain business performance and assist in meeting non-financial reporting requirements;
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work as part of a team or under own initiative in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel.
What you'll get in return
Temporary role with an Immediate start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs