Your new company
Based in Belfast, you will take up a new role for a well established company in their field.
Your new role
As a business analyst, your primary responsibility will be to produce weekly and monthly operational reports for the Executive Management Team. As well as the Executive Management Team, you will also work closely with the various operational departments to assist with problem solving.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 2 A level passes or equivalent or alternatively significant relevant business related experience
- A minimum of 1 years' experience within an analytical business environment
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written
- Comprehensive IT skills including experience of using Office Packages
- Possess good numerical skills
What you'll get in return
A salary of £17,000-£22,000 per annum, pension scheme and free parking, as well as annual health checks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs