Administrator Heating Servicing Energy Supplier
Your new company
Our client is a leading energy and services company based in Belfast. They have a need for an Administrator. As an Administrator, you will provide an effective administrative service to the Heating Servicing department and site team, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
Your new role
- Effective scheduling of works to field based Engineers ensuring maximum productivity on a daily basis.
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively.
- Prioritise workload
- Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
- Provide an efficient, courteous, and professional approach to all telephone callers
- Record and convey accurately, and at the appropriate time, incoming or outgoing messages
- Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the in-house system & any hard copies as required
- Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date.
- Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately and efficiently.
- Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately (Gas, Elec certs etc)
- Any other reasonable management request.
What you'll need to succeed
GCSE's including English and Maths
Minimum NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent
NVQ Level 3 Administration/Customer Services or equivalent would be desirable
A Minimum of 12 months previous Administration Experience.
Previous relevant experience either in the Construction Sector or Social Housing Sector would be desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective time management to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal & written communication skills
What you'll get in return
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs