Your new company
A public sector organisation
Your new role
Within your new role as an administrator you will be responsible for administrative tasks within the office such as filing, faxing, photocopying etc. Some of the key responsibilities in the role include:
- Producing reports from system data
- Daily use of MS Packages specifically including Excel
- Updating and recording data onto a database
- Attending meetings and preparing documents and meeting agenda's
- Taking inbound calls with a professional and efficient manor
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful within the role you will be required to meet the following essential criteria:
5 GCSEs to include English and Mathematics or equivalent
A minimum of 1 Years' experience within a similar Administration role
What you'll get in return
If successful in securing this post you will in turn receive a competitive salary of £8.78p/hour, free parking, a Belfast location and an immediate start with a large organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs