Your new company
A high profile charitable organisation
Your new role
Within your new role you will be delivering an effective, efficient, administrative service that is flexible to meet the needs of operational teams to enable the service to achieve agreed service objectives. Your responsibilities in the role will include:
- Providing a range of administrative and front of house services
- Organising and progressing activities associated with the management of business meetings
- Producing presentations, written and financial reports for management
- Maintaining and supporting the development of management information systems, ensuring data input is accurate
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you must have access to your own vehicle. You also must have either:
- Business Administration S/NVQ Level2
- 4 GCSEs Grades A-C
- 2 Years relevant experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive rate of pay of £8.73p/hr + accrued Holiday Pay, an immediate start in an excellent organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs