Your new company
A well known Public Sector Organisation based in Greater Belfast
Your new role
To provide general administrative and data analysis support to Project Managers.
Including: General Admin support tasks as appropriate. Document management: i) Formatting documents for distribution, presentations / meetings etc. ii) Collating & tabulating returned information. iii) Archiving records. iv) Transferring live & archive documents including identification of site strategic documents. v) Annotation of maps and creation of documents as directed. Information management: i) Minute taking at meetings and workshops. ii) Following up on requests of information with internal and external stakeholders including design teams. iii) Tabulating returned information and archiving records. iv) Updating of issues logs. v) Directed research and information collation of site strategic information. Stakeholder Management: i) Stakeholder engagement (internal & external) e.g. ii) Schedule stakeholders meetings & workshops
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualification in business management, business studies, IT or scientific background would be an advantage.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with a solid knowledge of office procedures.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- A strong attention to detail is essential.
- You must be proficient in MS Office, including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, familiar with electronic records document management systems and be willing to demonstrate this upon appointment. Must have experience of data analysis or data input using Microsoft Office software and management of spreadsheets.
- You must have experience with the maintenance of accurate datasets for individual projects. The efficient retrieval and analysis of datasets via the use of spreadsheets and electronic data management software.
- Organise and maintain filing systems for the storage of important and confidential documents. Ensure relevant electronic and hard copy records are kept up to date and filing and retrieval system is effective.
- Assist in the preparation and formatting of MS presentations and reports as assigned by project managers.
- Coordinate the arrangement of in-house, external meetings, workshops and events for senior staff. This includes the maintenance of calendars and schedules.
- Coordinate and implement the production and distribution of information and briefing papers, taking and typing minutes of meetings and follow up on enquiries and action points raised.
- Perform standard administrative office duties, e.g. photocopying, binding, answering phones, transcribing notes.
What you'll get in return
6 months initially with possibility for a fixed term contract
£11.11 per hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs