£8.80 Per Hour
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship with a global manufacturing organisation in its search for an Invoice Processor. This role will be based at their state of the art facility in West Belfast this will be a long-term Full time/Temporary role with the potential of permanent employment.
A position within the invoice processing team has opened within our clients financial shared services department which is located in the Springvale area of West Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a small team within a demanding and growing environment.
The responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Respond and manage all incoming tickets in a professional manner, with great customer service.
- Handle inbound / outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Respond to supplier / business with updates and results of analysis.
- Manage all queries until a satisfactory resolution.
- Contribute to Financial Shared Services Centre targets.
- Contributing to overall improvement of the customer service offered by the Financial Shared Service Centre and its reputation in the marketplace.
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths or equivalent.
- Relevant Customer relations experience.
- Call Handling experience (Inbound / Outbound).
- Accounts payable experience.
- Fluent Polish speaker (written & oral).
- Fluent French speaker (written & oral).
- Relevant experience of working with Finance processes in particular Procure to Pay.
- ESAP & MFG experience.
- Experience in SF.
Hours of work
The hours of work for this role would be between 8:00am and 4:00pm (Mon-Fri).
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***
Experience: 0 yrs