Customer Service Administrator
£18,000 - £20,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for their client based in Carryduff. This is a permanent exciting opportunity as our client is going through continued growth and is looking for 2 new members to join their team.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients.
- To assist in the smooth running of the Service Department, to meet customer demands.
- Administration including daily bookings from sales reps customers via email, phone and preparing customer monthly service record and dockets.
- Customer support including monthly reports for customers, providing them with training certificates.
- Maintaining supplies (ordering consignment notes, service record paper, A5 paper, consignment note paper, labels).
- Consignment Paperwork for their treatment plant, booking deliveries and liaising with Compliance Manager.
- Responding to Insurance requests, Health & Safety questionnaire and New Supplier Questionnaires as and when required.
- Administration support for tender preparation.
- Arranging hire equipment from supplier
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experienced and fully competent with all Microsoft office packages
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.
Experience: 0 yrs