Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 3 Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Cregagh, Belfast.
Role: Band 3 Administartor
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Duration:Initially 1 month
Job Summary / Main Purpose
- Participate as a member of the Care Bureau team to provide a responsive and efficient procurement of domiciliary services across all programmes of care.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to all requests for service provision in line with established protocols and guidelines.
- Ensure that once each request is made and the response time has lapsed that next provider is contacted in line with the procurement guidelines.
- Inform the line manager where there are issues with responsiveness from the various suppliers of care.
- Maintain records and information that will advise Care Professionals and Trust's Contract's Department on issues of contract compliance and quality indicators.
- Ensure all information is maintained accurately on the E-Brokerage System.
- Assist in the preparation and collation of statistics and other information required for the service.
- Follow all established procedures to comply with the Trust's protocols.
- 4 GCSE's including English (Grades A-C) or equivalent and 1 years' administrative experience
- NVQ level ll Administration and 1 year's administrative experience
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Experience of using key information systems eg.E-brokerage, Paris, Staffplan etc.
- Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Applications
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to apply strict attention to detail
- An ability to meet deadlines, work across various service areas and work under pressure
- Ability to relate/communicate with operational staff and senior management through all levels of the organisation.
- Have worked with a diverse range of stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation to achieve successful outcomes
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leah or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 17th June 2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs