Hours of work Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Data inputting
- Closing down call-outs and charging through the system
- Sending statements and invoices to clients
- Calculating mileage from time sheets and tracking system
- General admin including answering telephone
- Any other duties as required
The successful candidate will have experience working in a busy office environment, great communication skills and attention to detail.
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A-C, at least two years relevant experience.
- Working experience of Microsoft office
- Dealing with the public in a working environment
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs