Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Admin Officer for their Belfast City Centre client. As an Admin officer you will work within our client's payroll team calculating holiday pay for their employees.
The following reflects typical duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of all tasks:
· Manual calculations of holiday pay rates based on 12-week average for all affected employees.
· Input/Import data into payroll on a weekly basis.
· Ensure holiday pay is calculated in line with policy.
· Calculate backpay for any pay awards.
· Calculate backdated holiday pay where required.
· Assist other members of the payroll team where required.
· Any other duties as required by the Payroll Manager.
· A minimum of two years' experience processing payroll information in a computerised environment.
· Experience of working in a confidential environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or equivalent including English and Maths OR alternatively, be able to demonstrate 2 relevant experience in a similar role.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
· Good analytical skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative and a high level of attention to detail.
· Experience of using Microsoft Excel.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.
Experience: 0 yrs