Greater Belfast Area
£16,000-£17,000 per annum
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be continuing its long standing relationship with a Local housing organisation in its search for a Admin Officer. This role will be based between two of their offices in the greater Belfast area and it will be a Full time/Permanent role.
The successful candidate will provide clerical and administrative support across the functions within the Company. This includes the efficient and effective maintenance of all routine and non-routine admin procedures within the Company.
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent to include English and Maths.
- 2 years relevant administration experience working in a business environment
- Excellent level of IT literacy with experience of computerised accounting systems and ability to produce complex report.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- RSA/OCR Word Processing Stage II.
- 3 years experience of recent administration experience working in office environment.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration please attach your CV below for the attention of Owen Armstrong:
*** Please note you will not be considered for this role if you do not meet the essential criteria***
Experience: 0 yrs