Are you a graduate with 1-2 years administrative experience gained in a large buisness/ professional servicces envioronment? Are you looking for a challanging role with one of NI's most prestigius employers? My Client, a leading professional services firm with a reputable Corporate Finance/ Restructuring Services team based in Belfast, is recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join their team. The successful Executive Assistant will join a dynamic, forward thinking team and will play an important role in managing some of Ireland's largest corporate and personal restructuring assignments and portfolios - a lot of which relates to property market. This is a challenging, fast paced role and as such applicants must have strong attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Maintenance of all accounting entries for a portfolio of clients.
- Monitoring rent payments for property portfolio
- Maintaining a rental income schedule for all let assets
- Opening files on new instruction
- Preparation of statutory Companies House returns.
- Preparation of period accounts, reconciliations, cash flows, budgets, forecasts and final outcome statements.
- Preparation of VAT 833 forms and payments.
- Preparation of Receipts and Payments advice
- Provide a comprehensive financial position on each case
- Responsibility for management supplier & third party accounts
- Administration associated with the sale of assets and closing cases/connections
- Responsibility for client portfolio and case related correspondence and telephone calls.
- Provide support and assistance to the senior management and wider restructuring team
- Liaise with solicitors re cases
- Exposure to Property markets advantageous.
- Previous experience in profession service (legal) advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to liaise with professionals in legal, property and other professions.
For more information please contact Gemma Murphy in confidence on 07826847333 or email
Experience: 0 yrs