Ashton Recruitment require a Part Time Administrator
The Key Responsibilities for a successful Part Time Administrator would be as follows:
- Research, select and locate information and present documents in different formats.
- Data input using a range of software applications, to produce statistical reports.
- Update databases and spreadsheets.
- Initiate and respond to correspondence including the use of email.
- Develop, implement and maintain different administrative procedures to meet specified needs.
- Plan and prioritise own work ensuring targets are monitored and deadlines met.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Ensure all training and meeting rooms are tidy, presentable and booked using an online system.
- Organise catering requirements for training and meetings.
- Answer and respond to telephone enquiries and ensure answering machine messages are current.
- Deal with outgoing and incoming post, including emails.
- Source and organise materials and equipment ensuring adequate stocks of stationery are maintained
- Ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
- Provide administration support for meetings
- Take minutes of meetings
- Manage appointments and make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Update information on the organisation's websites.
- Develop and maintain a filing systems including electronic filing.
- Support specific projects that require administrative support.
- Ensure Volunteers receive appropriate supervision, guidance and support.
Essential Criteria for the Part Time Services Administrator Role:
- Educated to GCSE level (grades A-C) to include Mathematics and English language (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of taking minutes at meetings
- Experience of developing and maintaining hardcopy and electronic filing systems
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of the team and be able to establish and maintain constructive relationships
Desirable Criteria for the Part Time Services Administrator Role:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of general administration
- NVQ competencies in Administration Level 2 (or equivalent)
- ECDL qualification, RSA Stage II Word Processing (or equivalent)
Location: Greater Belfast Area
Hours: Hours of work will be between 9am - 5pm. This position will be for 15 hours per week, 2 full days either Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Wednesday.
Duration: Maternity cover - Until September 2019
A successful candidate would ideally be available for an immediate start date
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a check via the Access (NI) Service and the Independent Safeguarding Authority before commencement of employment.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or if you feel like this would be a position of interest to people in your network please share.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment business.
Experience: 0 yrs