Ashton Recruitment has been in the temporary and permanent recruitment business for over 15 years. We are growing year on year and are now seeking to recruit an experienced Manager as part of our growth plan for 2018 - 2019. The successful applicant will take over the day to day running of the office in Belfast city centre and will be a key member within the management team.
The successful applicant will have full responsibility for managing and motivating a team of Recruitment Consultants, Co-ordinators and Admin staff. You will supervise branch operations and improve productivity by streamlining daily activities to ensure company growth.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and motivate a team
- Define recruitment targets, plan and manage the sales strategy
- Evaluate employee performance and provide feedback and coaching as required
- Reward employee achievements and provide encouragement
- Manage headcount and ensure succession plans are in place
- Assess market conditions and identify opportunities
- Conduct regular sales and operational meetings, and brief employees on current sales goals and business objectives.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans and conduct regular meetings to brief employees on current sales goals and business objectives.
- Increase brand awareness
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
- Resolve customer problems as and when required
- Manage budgets and define financial objectives
- Adhere to high ethical and professional standards
- An understanding of the Recruitment Agency Industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing an office or sales team OR 5 years' experience as a successful Recruiter
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly personable with a strong work ethic; a team player with high standards
- Initiative, tenacity, imagination, and proven planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- An ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with others
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced working environment meeting challenging targets
- Full, clean driving licence
- Degree in Business Administration / HR Management or related Field
- Experience with public sector tendering
- Knowledge of Employment Legislations
- Experience within the Recruitment Agency Sector
Full time permanent role based Belfast City Centre Location - Car park provided
Salary: £32,000.00 to £34,000.00 per annum plus target related bonus
Package is negotiable depending on experience.
To be considered please forward your CV in the strictest of confidence via the link provided.
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th November at 12 noon.
Experience: 0 yrs