Title: Executive Assistant- Northern Ireland
Think Technology- Think Allstate
We build solutions that touch 16 million customers on a daily basis.
You will work alongside people as passionate as you, focused on delivering the best possible user experiences.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever-changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
You will thrive, you will think differently, you will challenge convention and have the freedom to act with integrity, intention and speed; you will be at the forefront of developing capabilities in support of Allstate’s global business model; you will deliver results and you will leave things better than you found them.
Based in our Belfast office, this is a unique role in which the successful candidate will provide varied administrative, operational and communications support within the Security area.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who is open to change and who will develop and expand the traditional EA role. The successful candidate will report to the VP, Deputy CISO AIS.
This exciting global opportunity requires an individual with proven administrative and facilitation skills, who can bring thought leadership to the role. It also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable project coordination experience with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as external clients and vendors.
Responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Managing the day to day scheduling of calendars
- Preparing presentations, reports and financial data
- Event management
- Meeting arrangements (including meeting facilitation) and staff/ stakeholder relations for the AIS VP and two local Directors.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
- Minimum 2 years previous administrative and facilitation skills; and
- Minimum 2 years previous EA/PA experience at Director level
- Project coordination experience
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
For further details please click on the APPLY BUTTON.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd November 2018
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.